Bring me your tired, your poor, your ratty t-shirts...

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2009
      Hello Ayreton!

      As you know, I'm collecting old Pennsic T-shirts to make a quilt, to raise money for William Raine at a silent auction at 40-year.  If you have any t-shirts you're willing to donate, please bring them to Fox Hunt -- I'll be there and will be very grateful for anything you can donate, the older the better!  I'm happy to embroider the names of the donators on the quilt too, so you will be a documented part of the history of the quilt.

      Thanks in advance, everyone, and I'm looking forward to seeing you at Fox Hunt!

      Yours in service,

      --Gianetta