Re: Foxhunt help

  • Bo
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 19, 2009
      I can help voice herald. Let me know when you need me, or I can just sign up when I get there.

      Arthur Archer
      Athelington Pursuivant
    • jeffnaggie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 19, 2009
        That would be fantastic, we will have a sign up sheet at the gate.

        Thank you.

        Hillary

        I can help voice herald. Let me know when you need me, or I can just sign up
        when I get there.

        Arthur Archer
        Athelington Pursuivant

        "Special Notices".  Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Rob Hicks
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 19, 2009
          I wish to offer my voice as well.

          Dunstan Bramblette
          Pursuivant of Tree Girt Sea

          That would be fantastic, we will have a sign up sheet at the gate.

          Thank you.

          Hillary

          I can help voice herald. Let me know when you need me, or I can just sign up
          when I get there.

          Arthur Archer
          Athelington Pursuivant

          ~~~~~

          Notices, send a request to <Ayreton-owner@ yahoogroups. com>.
          Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Ayreton/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Ayreton/ join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:Ayreton- digest@yahoogrou ps.com

        • jeffnaggie@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 19, 2009
            You guys are the best!

            Thank you,