Award Recommendations: Coronation and 40 Year Anniversary

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2009
      Howdy All,

      Fortieth Year Celebration is fast approaching and we will have Court for both our current Royalty as well as Their Heirs.

      This is a reminder to again look around and see if there is anyone you believe deserves to be recognized. Think about the different people you see at events and meetings and then think about how they contribute to the Society.

      If you are curious about what awards the Crown may give out, and why they are received, look here:

      http://www.midrealm.org/heraldry/awards.htm

      Remember it is unlikely that the Crown will know to recognize someone unless you help tell them of their good deeds. To confirm what awards are received, look here:

      http://www.midrealm.org/op/

      Right now it looks like the online recommendation tool is done, but try it in a couple days:

      http://www.midrealm.org/op/recommend/

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~philip white