Fw: [Mid] Pale ads for September: Autocrats please read!

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18 7:12 AM
      From the MiddleBridge. Use as you see fit.

      In service,
      Jale

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: "azrael@..." <azrael@...>
      To: sca-middle@...
      Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 8:49:52 PM
      Subject: [Mid] Pale ads for September: Autocrats please read!

      Greetings to all from Azrael ben Shemhazai, editor of “The Pale”!

      The deadline for advertisements for the September 2009 edition has passed,
      and I have sent out receipts for all event ad submissions. If you do not
      have a receipt, then your ad is not being published.

      As our monthly backup, here’s the list of ads that are currently listed to
      run this month. If you sent me an ad, please review this list carefully
      and make sure your ad is listed correctly. If it’s not there, please
      contact me at the number above.

      As always, this only applies to ads already sent to me. At this
      point, it’s too late to send new ads for the September edition. This is
      meant as a final check that all is in order with what’s already been
      submitted and provided with an e-mail receipt.

      1/2 page    Cloth and Gold
      1/2 page    Midrealm XL
      1/2 page    Rendezvous at the Bridge
      1/2 page    Crown Tourney