Fern's cell phone

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2009
      Dear Aryeton,

      Just in case anyone, especially the XL staff, has been calling me on my cell phone number, please be aware that I have misplace the cell phone sometime last week.

      If you left me a message on the cell phone in the last week, I haven't received it!

      Please do me a favor and call me again on the home phone at 773-764-1920. Fortunately, the home phone is listed on the XL website and the flyers. But local people might have had my cell phone on their call-back listing.

      I apologize for the inconvenience--it's very inconvenient for me, too!

      Thanks,

      Fern