FW: [rokkehealden] pennsic news-from me-the proud mom

  • Patricia E. Chadwick
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2009

      I’m sharing because I know the proud mom hasn’t. J

      In Service,

      Akiko who’s proud of the wonderful accomplishments.   Congrat’s guys. J  See you guys at FoxHunt.

      ***Just for today I will find the magic in life. I will accept myself without complaint. I refuse to worry I live to love. I am what I am I am at peace***

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2009
        Dear Aryeton,
        Just in case anyone, especially the XL staff, has been calling me on my cell phone number, please be aware that I have misplace the cell phone sometime last week.
        If you left me a message on the cell phone in the last week, I haven't received it!
        Please do me a favor and call me again on the home phone at 773-764-1920. Fortunately, the home phone is listed on the XL website and the flyers. But local people might have had my cell phone on their call-back listing.
        I apologize for the inconvenience--it's very inconvenient for me, too!