Missing Veil...

  • Jenna Klauss
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2009
      Hey Everyone,

        Hope most of your laundry is done and put away and that you arrived back home safely.  For anyone that was at court Thursday night at Pennsic, I was wondering if anyone found a square silk veil between the barn and midrealm royal?  I lost mine some where between the two.  If you could please let me know if you have seen it or have it I would be ever so greatful. I t has some sentimental  value to me.  Thank you very much.

      Cheers
      Keiley

      Jenna Klauss

      Céad Mile Fáilte