Foxhunt help

  • mandy lemke
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 12, 2009
      Greetings all,
      With Pennsic now over and everyone well relaxed, Foxhunt is quickly approaching. There are still volunteers needed. If you would like to teach a class please contact Hillary at jeffnaggie@... . If you would like to help out with voice heralding it would be greatly appreciated and you would contact me. I'm needing people for one hour shifts. Just making small announcements such as classes starting, lunch starting and ending things like that. I promise it won't take up all of your time. So please volunteer. Thanks and hope to see everyone there.
      In Service,
      Lady Francesca/mandy
    • mandy lemke
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 18, 2009
        Greetings neighbors,
        Foxhunt is still needing volunteers. Specifically I'm looking for voice heralds. I'm in need of at least 5 more. This is for one hour shifts through out the day to just help make announcements such as classes starting, tourneys that are starting and such. If you would like to volunteer please let me know. Thanks.
        seaprincess527@... or 630-803-7857
        In Service
        Lady Francesca
      • Bo
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 19, 2009
          I can help voice herald. Let me know when you need me, or I can just sign up when I get there.

          Arthur Archer
          Athelington Pursuivant
        • jeffnaggie@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 19, 2009
            That would be fantastic, we will have a sign up sheet at the gate.

            Thank you.

            Hillary

            I can help voice herald. Let me know when you need me, or I can just sign up
            when I get there.

            Arthur Archer
            Athelington Pursuivant

            "Special Notices".  Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special
            Yahoo! Groups Links

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                mailto:Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Rob Hicks
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 19, 2009
              I wish to offer my voice as well.

              Dunstan Bramblette
              Pursuivant of Tree Girt Sea

              That would be fantastic, we will have a sign up sheet at the gate.

              Thank you.

              Hillary

              I can help voice herald. Let me know when you need me, or I can just sign up
              when I get there.

              Arthur Archer
              Athelington Pursuivant

              ~~~~~

              Notices, send a request to <Ayreton-owner@ yahoogroups. com>.
              Yahoo! Groups Links

              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Ayreton/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Ayreton/ join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:Ayreton- digest@yahoogrou ps.com

            • jeffnaggie@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 19, 2009
                You guys are the best!

                Thank you,