pennsic

  • rebecca webb
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11 7:27 AM
      I should really read every one elses posts before typing mine, I keep remembering more and more!  We played midevil skee ball at one of the royal encampements, in the serengetti (sp?), We were walking by while they where balancing on a shield on a shield and had a water jug tired between two of them and then they tried to knock the other off.  They invited us in but we said no at that point but passed by again after seeing OG and then we played.  You roll a roll of duct tape up a series of shields and try to pop the tape up into one of the chairs.  I didn't do so well but Aidan beat the camp high at that point! :-)  There was the Ladies night out party w/ mead and men and food galore, archery, the bog parties,archery, court for midrealm, the after party, archery, wolgemutt, midnight madness, archery, and more.  The two newbies I brought, Aidan and Glenne, both had a great time and want to get MORE involved. :-)
      Elen of Birchbrae

    • Verena Entenwirt
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17 4:47 PM
        That would have been the Calontir Royal Encampment. You can see pictures at:

        Never wander by the Calontir Royal Encampment....you never quite know what hijinks they will get upto.

        -Verena

        --
        Lady Verena Entenwirth
        www.broomstich.com