pennsic scores

  • rebecca webb
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11 7:03 AM
      Archery scores....I forgot to post mine.  Well...I tried for the farther targets on advancing man and got goose egg; however, when averaging the zero with my clout and timed window shoot... I scored 22!  My best pennsic score ever!  And I got a new bow, Bear 27#  62 inch recurve.  Hoping to join practices a bit now that I dont have school in the evenings. :-)
      Elen of Birchbrae