Fw: [haus_brandenburg] Fw: [CAM] CAM Boar's Head XXXII 2009---LAST MONTH TO PRE-REG AT THE LOWLOW PRICE OF $8 FOR MEMBERS

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2009

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Mandy Meroux <mandymeroux@...>
      To: Shire Greyhope <shiregreyhope@yahoogroups.com>; Brandenburg Haus <haus_brandenburg@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 1:24:20 PM
      Subject: [haus_brandenburg] Fw: [CAM] CAM Boar's Head XXXII 2009---LAST MONTH TO PRE-REG AT THE LOWLOW PRICE OF $8 FOR MEMBERS

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 6:15 PM

      CAM Boar's Head XXXII 2009
      A Medieval Faire with a Roman Flair
      December 5th, 2009
      9am to 10pm
      Washington County Fair Park
      3000 County Road PV
      (also called Pleasant Hollow in front of site, and Pleasant Valley)
      West Bend, WI 53095

      Come one Come all!!! Come and join in on the festivities at Boar’s Head 2009!!!!

      Our theme this year is a Medieval Faire with a Roman Flair.
      It will also be Caer Anterth Mawr’s 30th Anniversary!
      Join us to help celebrate this joyous occasion with merchants, armored/rapier combat, kid’s activities, dance demos, drums, bardic activities, A and S displays and classes!
      Don’t forget the fundraisers such as Toy’s for Tots, the silent auction and back by popular demand, the Great Cookie Caper!
      Food, Food Food! A fabulous Lunch and Feast will be served.

      This year we are introducing our “Recession Buster” site fee rates.

      If you pre-register before August 31st, 2009, the site fees are only $8 for members, $5 for children (5-17)**!!!
      After September 1 the fee will be $10 for members and $12 at the door**.
      So hurry and pre-register early to save!

      website: http://caeranterth. northshield. org/Calendar/ BoarsHead/ 2009/

      **See website for more details.

      Your Event Stewards,

      Nikea and Julianna deLeon

      charvonne.kemp@ gmail.com
      candlecrazyus@ yahoo.com
      H:414-763-2549 (no calls after 10pm)

      PLEASE FORWARD ON TO THE OTHER LISTS AROUND THE LAND AND ANYONE YOU THINK THAT MIGHT BE INTERESTED!!