Re: [Ayreton] Recent Ayreton Award at Pennsic - Congrats!

  • Earik MacSkellie
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2009
      As one of the founders and the former guild head, I can't say enough
      about the outstanding efforts of our members. Over and over again you
      have contributed your time and efforts in service to the guild, Barony
      and Kingdom.

      Thank you all for everything you have done over the past two years.

      --
      Ld. Earik MacSkellie, esq.
      Ayreton Brewers Guild

      "Doo after the good and leve the evyl, and it shal brynge you to good
      fame and renommee."
      - William Caxton's preface to Sir Thomas Mallory's Le Morte d'Arthur