Crown Tourney Help

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2009
      Howdy All!

      Looking ahead you may want to add Crown Tourney to your travel schedule. Being in Ayreton it would be great to have as many of us there as possible.

      And, if you can make it, it would be great if your could offer our assistance. They will be looking for site heraldry help and gate/troll help. They may also need help with Marshaling.

      A specific request is that they may need help with securing carpet remnants for the list areas to protect the hotel's carpeting. If any one/group has some that they could borrow, it would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks All! See you soon!
      ~philip
    • young_happy
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2009
        Howdy All!

        Crown Tourney will be upon us in just a few days.

        I know many of us are still tired for the hard work from this past weekend. But, if you are able to make Crown, please consider volunteering for a few hours.

        There will be plenty of opportunities to help out. And, the more people that can pitch in, the more fun we all can have. We've just seen how well it works with Forty Year!

        Thanks,
        ~philip