MK 40 year website

  • Teleri
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2009
      Is the website for the Midrealm 40 year celebration down, gone, moved, or is it just me?  I tried both from a link I had saved, and the current midrealm.org calendar, and got a 'cannot find server' error.

      Teleri
    • Bernal Schooley
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2009
        It appears that the server that hosts the Barony of the Cleftlands website is down right now. They host the main event website while the history website at http://www.foxvale.org/midrealmhistory/ is hosted by Foxvale and is online.

        --Richard

        On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 11:37 AM, Teleri <alta_gioiosa@...> wrote:
        Is the website for the Midrealm 40 year celebration down, gone, moved, or is it just me?  I tried both from a link I had saved, and the current midrealm.org calendar, and got a 'cannot find server' error.

        Teleri

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           mailto:Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • David Valenta
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 10, 2009
          The Webminister now knows and is working on it.

          Guy