Lost weapon at Pennsic

  • Ben
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2009
      Greetings all,
      As i was packing my things for the return home I noticed that my axe (single-handed Viking style w/white tape handle and red/white chequey lanyard) was missing from the cart in which we, Haus Brandendurg, kept our gear under Big White. I know that sometimes our things get borrowed in a pinch and I was wondering if any of the troops from either Ayreton or Midlands borrowed it and forgot to return it. I rather like it and cracked alot of Atlantian domes with it. It will be hard to recreate. If anyone has seen it could you let me know?

      Thanks,
      Ian MacEyer
      Exuro Silva
      a.k.a. Ben Aldridge
    • michael A
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2009
        If i may piggy back the thread, I Had a spear under the middle of big white that went puff as well. It was a red hafted spear whose hooking surface was the same width as the spear head. If anyone finds they have it with them while un packing please let me know.
        ----Kiyohara