Scribal Classes at Fox Hunt. :)

  • Patricia E. Chadwick
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2009

      Greetings One and All,

      As you unpack and finish laundry – mark your calendar (August 29,2009)  and plan attending the Fox Hunt event.

      It’s laid back and lots of fun.  Great place to tell the No Sh** Stories and share the fun you had at war.   I’m including the link so you can get more details.

      http://www.foxvale.org/viewpage.php?page_id=7

      I’ve also included the C & I schedule as it’s not up on the event site yet. I know the web minister of went to war.   I have it in pdf if anyone wants it that way.  Send me an email to Scribewithgold [at] gmail [dot] com.

      In Service,

      THL Akiko who’s looking forward to seeing many friends. J

      C & I Class Schedule

      Presented for your learning pleasure

      by

      The Household Silken Petals

      Scribal Roundtable will be on going throughout the day from 10:00 to 3:00.

      Anyone is welcome to come and work on a project. Chat? Try out a new skill or show off something you learned how to do. It’s very informal and a nice place to gather and network. Please no food or drink at the scribal table.

      Scribal Coloring Book will be available for purchase.

      Cost: $3.00 to cover cost of printing and binding.

      YOUTH: If there are youth who are interested in scribal classes, please contact Akiko directly. See email under diapering. No formal youth classes as of yet.

      Time

      Class Title

      Description

      Instructor

      Cost/What to bring?

      Class Size

      10:00‐10:45

      How to do an Award Scroll

      Beginner introduction how to make an award scroll for the MK.

      Sargent Henry of Exeter

      0.00

      Max. 20

      11:00‐11:45

      Introduction to Calligraphy

      Beginner introduction of how to do calligraphy

      Lady Philippa of Otterbourne,

      0.00

      12:00‐12:45

      Gilding

      Introduction of how to do gold work.

      Lady Ambr Stormwatch

      1.00

      Limit 6 adults only.

      1:00 – 1:45

      Diapering

      Introduction to diapering.

      This will be hands‐on.

      THL Akiko Catherine O’Brien &

      Lady Elianora Saunfayle

      If you have art supplies, please bring it. I will have some supplies available for use. Contact Akiko at Scribewithgold@... for additional information.

      If you have art supplies, please bring it. I will have some supplies available for use.

      Limit is based on material at hand.

      2:00 – 2:45

      Shades of Shading

      Beginner introduction of how to shade.

      Lady Fiona Caoindealbhain

      0.00

      #1 round brush

      3:00 – 3:45

      Basic White Work

      Beginner introduction how to do white work.

      Lady Isabel of Kenniston

      0.00

      #0 Red Sable Brush

      Limit 6 adults. On‐lookers ok.