Pennsic Word Fame and Stories

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2009
      Greetings All!

      As you have seen, we just posted an announcement about the Fretty given to the Ayreton Brewers Guild and a note thanking the guards for Midrealm Royal.

      Who else has stories to share?

      How were the battles? How was the success of the Fighter Support Team?

      Did you take or teach some classes?

      Did you see friends who had moved away or did you meet someone new to our area?

      As you unpack your cars and start your laundry think about some of the good times you had while they are still fresh in your mind. And then, when you have a chance, please share!

      ~Philip
    • Seamus MacBain
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2009
        (posting because I know she won't announce it herself)

        Northshield court on Wednesday night had some royal visitors.

        The King and Queen of the middle dropped by to make Jadwiga Vladescu a
        member of the Order of the Willow for her work in the A&S50 challenge.
        You can see the project she has been working on here:
        http://carrotkhan.webs.com/

        While taking pictures in the woods battle I found myself standing with
        a marshal who happened to live in Aurora. 8.5 hour car ride, 110
        dollar gate fee, sunburns and bug bites, ... all to find myself
        chatting with someone who lives 30 miles away from my home.

        :)

        --
        Seamus MacBain