Recent Ayreton Award at Pennsic - Congrats!

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9 7:05 AM
      Greetings All!

      One of our area guilds received recognition at Pennsic War this past week. Their
      Majesties generously recognized the combined works of some of the people of Ayreton.

      Congratulate them next time you see them! Or even raise a toast! *wink*

      ~Philip

      Court Report

      From the Court of Their Royal Majesties, King Eikbrandr Solgyafi & Queen Runa Eikbrandrswif:

      Awards read into Court at Pennsic War during the Known World Party at Midrealm Royal on August 6, 2009:

      Award of the Purple Fretty – Ayreton Brewers Guild
    • Earik MacSkellie
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11 1:20 AM
        As one of the founders and the former guild head, I can't say enough
        about the outstanding efforts of our members. Over and over again you
        have contributed your time and efforts in service to the guild, Barony
        and Kingdom.

        Thank you all for everything you have done over the past two years.

        --
        Ld. Earik MacSkellie, esq.
        Ayreton Brewers Guild

        "Doo after the good and leve the evyl, and it shal brynge you to good
        fame and renommee."
        - William Caxton's preface to Sir Thomas Mallory's Le Morte d'Arthur