RE: [Ayreton] ::ping::

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5 6:38 PM
      Well, it is war week at Pennsic...

      By the way, from what I've been told it sounds like we lost to the East this year.

      In Service,

      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

      To: rokkehealden@yahoogroups.com; Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: LordJohannes@...
      Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 20:27:20 -0500
      Subject: [Ayreton] ::ping::

      It is so quiet.

      Spooky!

      --
      Lord Johannes Machiavelli
      Shire of Rokkehealden

      Get free photo software from Windows Live Click here.
    • David Valenta
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5 7:23 PM
        Shhh!

        There is a plot afoot...

        or maybe it two characters in search of a plot.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 6 5:29 AM
          Waddya waking me up from my nap for. And getta offa my lawn. Stupid kids.

          -Kevin Ambrozijwski