::ping::

  • jay sabath
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5 6:27 PM
      It is so quiet.

      Spooky!

      --
      Lord Johannes Machiavelli
      Shire of Rokkehealden
      Kingdom of the Middle
    • Wolfram von Waldersbach
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5 6:38 PM
        Well, it is war week at Pennsic...

        By the way, from what I've been told it sounds like we lost to the East this year.

        In Service,

        "Voca me cum benedictis"
        2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

        To: rokkehealden@yahoogroups.com; Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        From: LordJohannes@...
        Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 20:27:20 -0500
        Subject: [Ayreton] ::ping::

        It is so quiet.

        Spooky!

        --
        Lord Johannes Machiavelli
        Shire of Rokkehealden

        Get free photo software from Windows Live Click here.
      • David Valenta
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5 7:23 PM
          Shhh!

          There is a plot afoot...

          or maybe it two characters in search of a plot.

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 6 5:29 AM
            Waddya waking me up from my nap for. And getta offa my lawn. Stupid kids.

            -Kevin Ambrozijwski