Fox Hunt Help

  • mandy lemke
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2009
      Greetings,
      Fox Hunt 5 is just around the corner. We are still needing those wishing to teach classes to  please contact Hillary or me at either jeffnaggie@... or at seaprincess527@... with information on your class. If you hadn't said anything yet, there's still time and room!! So please come and help out.
      Also there is a need for voice heralds throughout the day. I plan on setting up one hour shifts so that people can enjoy the event. Not many announcements truly need to be made, but it's better to be safe and have the help than to not have. If you are wishing to volunteer for an hour or more please contact me at seaprincess527@....
      Thanks and have a great pennsic
      In Service
      Lady Francesca/ mandy