Re: Royal Gate Guard Duties

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29 3:11 PM
      Not that were announced. I'll actually miss the meeting too since we expect to arrive about that same time or shortly after.

      I expect that we can stop by any time and talk to one of the guards on duty to learn what we need to know. Would also be good to show up a little early to talk to the people before you.

      Don't forget to bring water or eat before you come. And thanks again all who volunteered!

      ~philip