Update from Gianetta

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2009
      Good citizens of Ayreton, I send you greetings!

      As I am about to embark on my own journey to Pennsic, there will be no weekly Chronicler announcements next Monday.  Please double check all of your area activities before attending -- many are cancelled next week.

      Also, I wanted to let everyone know that I will be in charge of, and starting, the Ayreton Gold Key garb project after we get back from Pennsic and settle in.  I had some great experience making blue and green linen tunics for my own family, and will be making some "two sizes fits all" garments for men and women.  I'll think some more about the patterns, designs etc, and will set up some Ayreton sewing nights for anyone who wants to help cut and sew.  Stay tuned for more details.  I will probably NOT have them done in time for Fox Hunt, but I will definitely aim for having them done before 40 Year/Coronation.

      Thanks everyone, and safe travels to those who are travelling.

      --Gianetta