Royal Gate Guard Duties

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28 6:22 PM
      Greetings All!

      For all those who have volunteered to serve as a Guard for the Royal Encampment - either on Tuesday with Ayreton or on another day to help fill in for any gaps - please note the following.

      Sgt. Bjarki Bjornson will be holding on Saturday Aug. 2nd a meeting for all the guards at 2pm in Midrealm Royal. Please attend if you are able.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~philip
    • ostwestly@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 28 8:04 PM
        In a message dated 7/28/2009 8:23:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time, philipwhite@... writes:
        Sgt. Bjarki Bjornson will be holding on Saturday Aug. 2nd a meeting for all the guards at 2pm in Midrealm Royal. Please attend if you are able.
        Hillary and I will not get there until Sunday.

        Sorry,

        Gareth
      • mickel14@msu.edu
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 28 8:10 PM
          If we are not able to attend that meeting, is there some other way we should get whatever information is dispersed?  Talk to someone or pick up notes somewhere?

          -Susanna the Short

          Quoting Craig <philipwhite@...>:

          > Greetings All!
          >
          > For all those who have volunteered to serve as a Guard for the Royal
          > Encampment - either on Tuesday with Ayreton or on another day to help
          > fill in for any gaps - please note the following.
          >
          > Sgt. Bjarki Bjornson will be holding on Saturday Aug. 2nd a meeting
          > for all the guards at 2pm in Midrealm Royal. Please attend if you are
          > able.
          >
          > Your Servant to Command,
          > ~philip

        • Craig
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 29 3:11 PM
            Not that were announced. I'll actually miss the meeting too since we expect to arrive about that same time or shortly after.

            I expect that we can stop by any time and talk to one of the guards on duty to learn what we need to know. Would also be good to show up a little early to talk to the people before you.

            Don't forget to bring water or eat before you come. And thanks again all who volunteered!

            ~philip