Re: [Ayreton] Head to Pennsic with caution

  • Christian Fournier
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2009

      Fines are doubled in work zones. 11MPH over you lose license for 14 days.

      For what it's worth, the judiciary of Pennsylvania probably do not have the authority to suspend Illinois licenses, but the police officer who issues the ticket probably has the right to hold your physical license in bond (as is done in Illinois, and Michigan, at the least), which would be a severe pain in the butt.

      So, yeah, don't speed, especially in work zones!  Pennsic will still be there, even an hour later!

       XF
    • Doug Valenta
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 27, 2009
        Y'all shouldn't be speeding in the first place. :P

        On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 17:26, Christian Fournier<cf@...> wrote:

        > Fines are doubled in work zones. 11MPH over you lose license for 14 days.
        >
        > For what it's worth, the judiciary of Pennsylvania probably do not have the
        > authority to suspend Illinois licenses, but the police officer who issues
        > the ticket probably has the right to hold your physical license in bond (as
        > is done in Illinois, and Michigan, at the least), which would be a severe
        > pain in the butt.
        > So, yeah, don't speed, especially in work zones!  Pennsic will still be
        > there, even an hour later!
        >  XF

      • Thomas Hughes
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 27, 2009

          Feedback from Pennsic is that US Route 60 is under construction from I-80 down to US Route 421.  It is advised that we take I-80 to I-79 down to Route 421 and to Cooper’s Lake.

          Sean