No youth fighter practice tomorrow night

  • KCMalone3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2009
      Greetings!

      Due to fatigue and needing to get ready for Pennsic, we will not hold practice tomorrow night.  If we have any practices in late August or in September, I will post them after Pennsic.  At this point, we are not planning on holding winter youth practices unless there are more kids who want to be active in youth fighting as our main participants are all aging out this fall.  If there is a need, then I will be happy to schedule more practices.

      Anna

      An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps! (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823322x1201398723/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=JulyExcfooterNO62)