Fw: [Mid] Need volunteers

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2009
      FYI......

      ---------- Forwarded Message ----------
      From: Dafydd Blaidd <dafydd@...>
      To: sca-middle@...
      Subject: [Mid] Need volunteers
      Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 11:01:57 -0400 (EDT)

      Greetings from Dafydd, Draco

      As you all know, communications at Pennsic can be an interesting prospect.
      Sometimes decisions are made at the last minute that affect significant
      portions of the populace, especially with the fighting community.

      This year, we'd like to try something. The Crown would like to set up a sort
      of communications network to allow better dissemination of last minute news and
      information.

      To this effort, we'd like to try something that works a little like a recall
      roster or distribution list. When a desicion is made that may change the
      schedule or otherwise affect plans, runners will be sent to a number of
      the largest allied camps to give them the news, those camps will then
      send messengers out to nearby allied camps who will do likewise, etc.

      I would like to have volunteers to be the initial runners. I'd also like
      to work out a schedule of sorts that will allow the fastest, easiest, and
      widest distribution of information.

      Please contact me directly if you are interested in participating. There
      will be a signup sheet for runners at the main gate of the Midrealm Royal
      encampment.

      --

      In Service to Crown and Kingdom
      /> Master Dafydd "Taffy" Blaidd, OP

      # find /pub -beer 'Guinness*' -exec drink --toTheDregs {} \;

      From: Dafydd Blaidd <dafydd@...>

      Click here for free information on how to reduce your debt by filing for bankruptcy.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsKB0GMhC5BrSMjm6p6G0w6ZetuXn545NTwtqPDpXmCvQymQg2HlFO/