RE: [Ayreton] Need some Calontir mailing addresses

  • Ron Sargent
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2009

      You would think.  I have the July issue of the Mews, but to my surprise, They are not even listed.

      Thorvald

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22, 2009
        Replied offlist.

        Calontir Crown Tourney was just on July 11th, so they have not been The Heirs long enough to have gotten it in the Mews.

        Lady Verena (Old Calontiri and part of Their Highnesses of Calontir Household)

        --
        Lady Verena Entenwirth
        www.broomstich.com