Need some Calontir mailing addresses

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2009
      Dear Aryeton,

      It is time to send out the formal invitations ot the Midrealm XL Celebration to the appropriate Royalty of Calontir, Ealdormere, and Northshield. Joscelyn has given me some beautiful illuminated cards to use, and the text is ready.

      However, I cannot find the mailing addresses for the Calontir Heirs, Prince Hirsch and Princesss Magdalena. On the Calontir website, I can only find email addresses. Sending a beautiful illuminated card through email is not part of the plan.

      Does anybody subscribe to the Mews? I'm sure that the mailing addresses are listed there.

      Thank you very much for your help!

      Fern
    • Ron Sargent
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22, 2009

        You would think.  I have the July issue of the Mews, but to my surprise, They are not even listed.

        Thorvald

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 22, 2009
          Replied offlist.

          Calontir Crown Tourney was just on July 11th, so they have not been The Heirs long enough to have gotten it in the Mews.

          Lady Verena (Old Calontiri and part of Their Highnesses of Calontir Household)

          --
          Lady Verena Entenwirth
          www.broomstich.com