Re: [Ayreton] Leatherwork Night

  • michael A
    Message 1 of 78 , Jul 20, 2009
      hello,
      Thought id let you know no pitch tonight as i still have work to do on the shoes. i broke a needle while out of town for the weekend and couldnt get a replacment while out fishing :) ill need to do more shoe work tonight.
      ---michael

      Message 78 of 78 , Jun 9, 2010

        Sorry for any disappointment that may ensue but I have to put Leatherwork Night on Hiatus.  Summer grad class has a brutal pace for a month so I’ll let you know when we can start up again.  Thanks.

        Jon/Seamus