Fw: [Mid] Song for Opening Ceremonies at Pennsic

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2009

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Karoline Kramer Gould <karoline@...>
      To: sca-middle@...
      Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 6:51:47 PM
      Subject: [Mid] Song for Opening Ceremonies at Pennsic

      Greetings!

      After discussion with Their Exalted Majesties, EikBrandr and Runa, I have been asked to lead the wonderful voices of the Midrealm in song as we march to Opening Ceremonies at Pennsic on the middle Sunday.

      The song we will be singing is "Children of the Dragon". Lyrics and tune are on the MidBards website.

      Lyrics: http://tilted-windmill.com/midbards/lyrics/children_of_the_dragon.html
      Tune: http://tilted-windmill.com/midbards/audio/children_of_the_dragon.mp3

      Please note there is a slight pitch change in the recording---we won't be changing key halfway through the song. But this recording will give everyone a great feel for how the song goes.

      Please spread this note far and wide throughout the Midrealm so as many gentles can learn the song. I will be handing out the lyrics to those who would like them as we muster at MK Royal.

      In Service and Song,
      THL Zsof, Bard to EikBrandr and Runa