Leatherwork Night

  • Jonathan L Murphy
    Message 1 of 78 , Jul 19, 2009

      Tomorrow is your last night to get help with your leather projects before Pennsic so bring them to Leatherwork Night in Maywood .  After tomorrow July 20th, Leatherwork Night will be on hiatus until August 17th.  Thanks.

      Jon/Seamus

      MONDAY ACTIVITIES

      AYRETON LEATHERWORK NIGHT

      Leatherwork night is available to anyone in the Ayreton area interested in working on leather projects like shoes, belts, pouches, repairs (armour too) and anything else you might bring along.

      Who:  Seamus (Jon Murphy)

      When:  Mondays (Excluding 2 Pennsic Mondays and one recovery)

      Time:  6-9 pm

      Where:  920 N 3RD Ave , Maywood , IL 60153

      More info:  jon@..., 708 344 8320

    • Jonathan L Murphy
      Message 78 of 78 , Jun 9, 2010

        Sorry for any disappointment that may ensue but I have to put Leatherwork Night on Hiatus.  Summer grad class has a brutal pace for a month so I’ll let you know when we can start up again.  Thanks.

        Jon/Seamus