Re: Expectations of the Landed Nobility of Ayreton - Initial Draft

  • pennsic_ulf
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19 12:28 PM
      Greetings all,

      The link I am posting is to an article by Duchess Katerina O'Callaghan on being a Territorial Baron and Baroness. While the article is written for the Kingdom of Atenveldt the majority of the information is relevant what would and could be expected of a landed B&B for Ayreton. There are also two interesting role-playing exercise for people who may be thinking of running for the B&B positions at the end of the artical.

      http://www.atenveldt.org/Home/Articles/OnBeingaTerritorialBaronorBaroness.aspx

      Twm