Baronial Polling Examples

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 19, 2009
      Greetings All!

      I have had a few questions about what a Baronial Polling looks like.

      I thought this might help - two Baronies are going through the poll process now:

      http://www.midrealm.org/seneschal/WhiteWatersNMPoll.pdf

      http://www.midrealm.org/seneschal/RoaringWastesNMPoll.pdf

      You can look at these to get an example of what we would be looking at maybe sometime next year.

      ~philip
    • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19, 2009
        Can we hope that ours will use proper spelling and grammar?

        council == a committee
        counsel == advice

        And while on this particular hot button of mine:

        populace == the general public
        populous == densely populated.  (by the populace)

        And my past experience with pollings tells me that while the numbers are easy to tally, its the comments that Their Majesties really want filled in.  All of the good Royalty I've known would prefer the numbers be left blank and good comments given, rather than the other way around.  If a section has to be left blank, that is... better to do both parts.

        http://robyyan.googlepages.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 19, 2009

          Cerian, would you please be so kind to contact me off-list?

          Dukedagan@...

          I urgently need some information from you regarding Pennsic.

          Duke Dagan

          Sorry for the interruption.

        • Wolfram von Waldersbach
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 20, 2009
            Well, considering that counsel is mis-spelled on both forms and that both forms look identical, is it safe to assume these forms were drafted by a third-party and not by White Waters and Roaring Wastes?

            In Service,

            "Voca me cum benedictis"
            2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

            To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com

            I have had a few questions about what a Baronial Polling looks like.

            I thought this might help - two Baronies are going through the poll process now:

            http://www.midrealm .org/seneschal/ WhiteWatersNMPol l.pdf

            http://www.midrealm .org/seneschal/ RoaringWastesNMP oll.pdf

            You can look at these to get an example of what we would be looking at maybe sometime next year.

            ~philip

            Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Store, access, and share your photos. See how.