Ayreton Guards for Midrealm Royal Encampment at Pennsic

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2009
      Greetings All!

      I am sending out a list of all of our volunteers to guard the Royal Encampment at this coming Pennsic.

      I will be forwarding this list soon to the Guard Duty organizer to let him know that we are prepared and ready to go for the war. If there are any errors or updates please let me know so I can change them before sending them off.

      As a reminder, each shift is two hours. Please come a little early so that we can relieve the people from the earlier shift and remember to bring something to drink. Bring along your Ayreton badge too!

      8 am – 10am: Philip White and Tacit Darby
      10 am – Noon: Nicholaa Halden and Katherine von Schlosserwald
      Noon – 2 pm: Gryphon (Travis) and Gareth O'Shaughnessy
      2 pm – 4 pm: Eoghan O'Siodhochain and Etienne le Couteau des Roches
      4 pm – 6 pm: Hilary of Langeford and Gareth Oswestly
      6 pm – 8 pm: Dougal MacAlister and Susanna the Short of Sussex
      8 pm – 10 pm: Nadezda Zezastrizl and Richard de Scolay
      Back Ups: Etienne le Couteau des Roches and Emmiken die Waeyer

      Thanks in advance for everyone volunteering. This is a great demonstration of Baronial unity.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~philip