Pennsic Fighter Support

  • anne_aka_lynda
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2009
      Hello Everyone!

      As those of you who attended the recent Baronial meetings know, we - Jane the Tall (Jennie Tyderek) and Anne d'Aix (Lynda Fitzgerald) - are organizing support for the Ayreton fighters attending Pennsic.

      We have gathered a lot of the supplies we will need and we have offers of help from some non-fighters who will be at War. We have talked to fighters to find out what kind of support they need and Susanna the Short has provided us with badges so we will be easy to find on and off the field.

      Now we need your help. Please let us know if you are willing to help either on the battlefield or in preparation. You should know that we have positions available for everyone, regardless of your physical ability or knowledge of fighting.

      For those of you with more money than time, while we have personally provided a lot of what we will need in the way supplies, we still have a lot we need to do this properly. We need things like duct tape (grey and colored), gatorade powder (not red), gallon sized "ziploc" bags, markers, pretzels, pickles, and olives. But most of all what we need is volunteers and money.

      If you think you might have an hour or two at Pennsic you could devote to supporting the Barony's fighters, please contact one of us. If you can't be sure of your availability until you get to War, just let us know where you're camping and we'll stop by to check in with you.

      We would like this to be the beginning of an effort that will grow with the Barony and continue for many Wars to come.

      Yours in Service

      Jane the Tall and Anne d'Aix
      Jennie Tyderek email jane_the_tall@...
      Lynda Fitzgerald email misreall@...