RE: [Ayreton] Ayreton Activities Announcements

  • Thomas Hughes
    Message 1 of 78 , Jul 13 7:35 AM

    Master Sean o’Shaughnessy sends his warmest greetings to the populace of the Incipient Barony of Ayreton!

    Yesterday afternoon, we held the most recent Baronial Charter Committee meeting.  Purpose of yesterday’s meeting was to develop draft text for the Baronial Charter.  We had a most successful meeting!  Congratulations to all those who helped prepare the draft text.  We are almost finished with our Charter!

    Attached you will find the draft Ayreton Baronial Charter.  We had drafted text for Section 1 last March and it remains unchanged to date.  Yesterday, we worked on text for remaining sections, sections 2 through 5.  You will see the decisions made by the Baronial Charter Committee since March in the attachment in italic – Arial – 10 point font.  The draft text is shown in Times New Roman 11 point font.  I will upload the draft charter to the Files section of the Ayreton website shortly.

    If you have any questions or suggestions, please send them to Sir Robyyan.  He is trying to determine required length of the next meeting (1 or 2 hours) scheduled for the second Sunday in September.  There will be no meeting in August due to Pennsic.

    I remain in your service,

    Sean

  • Jonathan L Murphy
    Message 78 of 78 , Jun 9, 2010

      Sorry for any disappointment that may ensue but I have to put Leatherwork Night on Hiatus.  Summer grad class has a brutal pace for a month so I’ll let you know when we can start up again.  Thanks.

      Jon/Seamus