XL Celebration and Coronation

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2009
      Dear Hilla,

      Yes, indeedy, the XL Celebration is going to include Coronation! This decision was confirmed in June, and the event website is just a little bit behind on the updates. The MK calendar, the August Pale and the other kingdom newsletters for Aug have the complete info.

      I need to make new flyers, however.

      Their Highnesses were extremely pleased to have the opportunity to have their Coronation in a setting so beautiful as Rockefeller Chapel. Due to the regulations in Kingdom Law regarding the September date of fall Coronation, there were a few formal steps that had to be taken in order to make Oct 3 consistent with Kingdom Law. Those steps have been completed.

      We can look forward to a fine, big event! What a great opportunity for the Barony of Aryeton!

      in service,

      Fern