RE: [Ayreton] Summary update for the XL Celebration

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2009
      Dear Seamus,

      Thank you VERY MUCH for volunteering to use your skills and equipment for story recording and photo scanning for the XL event.

      This is an activity that was extremely popular at the Calontir 25th Anniversary earlier this year, and it has the potential to be the highlight of our event, too!

      You and I will need to have more discussions about what, exactly, are the important prerequisites for good recording and which location in Ida Noyes will be most suitable, and how many people you will need to help out. We can talk better in person, or off-line.

      If we are very, very fortunate, there may be additional people with recording skills and/or equipment. I hear that it may be useful to have two or more recording locations! And, or course, there could be a huge number of old photos to be scanned!

      Thank you very much for volunteering! You have relieved my mind considerably, because I really wanted to have the opportunity to record the stories of our history!

      yours,

      Fern

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2009
        I was wondering if the XL celebration is also, as noted on the Midrealm
        Calendar, Coronation? I was wondering, because this isn't reflected on
        the event website, and I was curious as to the activities around that.
        Thanks!

        --Hilla