RE: [Ayreton] Summary update for the XL Celebration

  • Jonathan L Murphy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2009
      I can do the video/audio recording of stories and the scanning of photos too
      since they might go hand in hand. I have equipment for production and post
      production. Just let me know if you need my services and email me with
      questions. I plan to attend one of the Pennsic classes so I can ask and
      answer questions there. In service,

      Jon/Seamus
      jon@...
    • Fern
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2009
        Dear Seamus,

        Thank you VERY MUCH for volunteering to use your skills and equipment for story recording and photo scanning for the XL event.

        This is an activity that was extremely popular at the Calontir 25th Anniversary earlier this year, and it has the potential to be the highlight of our event, too!

        You and I will need to have more discussions about what, exactly, are the important prerequisites for good recording and which location in Ida Noyes will be most suitable, and how many people you will need to help out. We can talk better in person, or off-line.

        If we are very, very fortunate, there may be additional people with recording skills and/or equipment. I hear that it may be useful to have two or more recording locations! And, or course, there could be a huge number of old photos to be scanned!

        Thank you very much for volunteering! You have relieved my mind considerably, because I really wanted to have the opportunity to record the stories of our history!

        yours,

        Fern

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 11, 2009
          I was wondering if the XL celebration is also, as noted on the Midrealm
          Calendar, Coronation? I was wondering, because this isn't reflected on
          the event website, and I was curious as to the activities around that.
          Thanks!

          --Hilla