passing of Lord Zachary Wolfhunter

  • KCMalone3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2009
      The wife is the Known World Choir director at Pennsic-Forwarded per her request...

      for some who might remember, my dear husband would drive me around in his "Zaxi" in the rain or when I was stumbling around.
      He was a special man.
      Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. I am numb right now, but I wanted to get this obituary passed out. I am hoping that you will pass it on to other lists.
      He had friends all over the SCA.

      My home home address is:
      (Even though this was included in my copy, I felt it best to remove it-if youd like it, please contact me at KCMalone3@... and I will send it to you privately)
      I am not really taking phone calls right now. :(

      MY Laurel Deonna von Achen and very good friend is putting together some music. I would like Tau Pauperum Refugium sung at his service on Monday morning. On the outside chance that anyone would be there, and knows it, or could read it well enough, just post to the (KWChoir@yahoogroups.com) and Deonna will see it. You can also contact my dear friend Isabeau d'Orleans at Lady_Lark_Azure@.... she is my apprentice sister.

      in tears

      Erlan

      G. Scott Eskinazi, age 42 Haverstraw, NY
      G. Scott Eskinazi passed from this life into the next on July 8th, 2009. Scott was born in Bronx, NY on Feb 20th 1967 and moved to North Rockland in the 1970's. Scott was recently married to his beloved Maria Daggett on October 6th 2006.
      Scott graduated from North Rockland High School in 1985. He was employed by Con-Edison and then Entergy for 21 years. He attained the position of Senior Nuclear Technician at Indian Point Energy Center, Buchannan, NY.
      Scott was a dear friend to many people. He generously gave his time each holiday season as Santa for hospitals, civic groups and his favorite – The Haverstraw Elks of which he was a proud member.
      At IPEC Scott has helped run a blood drive every 56 days for the past 10 years. He felt that was an important job and was proud being involved. He encouraged everyone he met to help save a life and donate blood.
      In his alternate persona as "Lord Zachary Wolfhunter" he was an active member of the Society for Creative Anachronism, an education and historical organization for recreating the middle ages. "Zach" was loved and respected by Kings and Queens, peasants and Knights. His skills with a bow and arrow were legendary. He loved the life he lived with his Renaissance friends and Household. He was everything a good man could be. He lived by the laws of chivalry.
      Scott and Maria were married for less than three years however in that time they had the fairy tale life and they shared the gift of true love. He adored and cherished his wife, family and friends and would do anything for them. Scott was a dedicated son who did above and beyond for his father Benny and mother Gwendolyn. He was loved and cherished by anyone who met him. Scott had a physical and inner strength that was untested and unchallenged and he gave that strength to any friend who needed it.
      Scott is survived by his beloved wife Maria (nee Dagget), his parents Benny and Gwendolyn, of Thiells, NY, his brother Christopher and fiancé Kristen Gabrionne, his God Daughter Molly Daggett and many nieces, nephews, cousins and family.

      Hoof and horn, hoof and horn
      All that dies shall be reborn
      Vine and grain, vine and grain
      All that falls shall rise again
      Ye shall meet again, and ye shall know, and love again

      From this life into the next, I will love you always – Your beloved Angel.

      Anyone wishing to make a contribution directly to his favorite charities may do so in Scott's memory.

      Hudson Valley Blood Center - http://www.nybloodcenter.org
      Send donations in Scott's name to:
      New York Blood Center
      525 Executive Blvd
      Elmsford, NY, 10523
      Attn: Andrea Cefarelli

      Make A Wish Foundation - www.hudson.wish.org
      Donations are accepted online https://secure.wish.org/?pDonorIntent=1&Custom4=053-000NY

      Viewing will be at Hannemann Funeral Home on Sunday from 2-4 and 7-9 PM. A Celebration of Life service for Scott will be on Monday morning at 11 AM at the Funeral Home. Stories of his life and tall tales will be told. Feel welcome to tell your favorite stories about this beloved man.

      A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps! (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823300x1201398714/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=JulystepsfooterNO62)