Re: [Ayreton] 4th Ayreton A&S Academy - Reminder

  • Nora London
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8, 2009
    Word 2007-2003 version attached- thank you to those who converted my earlier attachment.

    Reminder and updates- It is this Sunday

    Classes Scheduled

    1 pm - Round table discussion on camp cooking at Pennsic- Moderator THL Katharine

    2pm -Incorporating Music into the Pennsic experience THL Gwendolyn

    3 pm -Music class on Pipe and Tambour- Master Robyan

    Music Practices – Pippins and Barons Noise

    And bring your projects to work on!!!!!!

    I have room to add others please let me know if you have a class to teach or something you would like taught.

    Nicholaa

    Oyez Oyez!!!

    The Shire of Vanished Woods is hosting the next A&S Academy

    There will also be a Fighters Practice!

    See attached flyer for details.

    Please contact me if you have questions on the Academy or would like to teach a specific class.

    Please feel free to cross post this announcement to other appropriate lists.

    In service,

    Dame Nicholaa Halden
    Ayreton MOAS
    Vanished Woods MOAS