Re: Pennsic rider/ridee

  • Antonie Dvorakova
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8 4:02 PM
      Now that this Yahoo group works again for me, I would like to add the following.
      (773)684-5879 is my home phone, where I will be till tomorrow (Thursday) morning, and then again only during Pennsic week one. I will check email in Wyoming, however :-).
      Should I be able to join someone on their week two Pennsic trip, that would be great. Alternatively, I could drive and take someone.

      Thank you for letting me know,
      Antonie
      advorak@...