Re: [Ayreton] Pennsic rider/ridee

  • Julia Needlman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2009
      I am posting for Antoine. She is sporadically out of touch for the next week but she is looking for a rider or a ride to Pennsic second week. If you are interested please Email her or call.

      "Antonie Dvorakova" <antonied@...>
      or call: 773-684-5879

      Thank You.

    • Antonie Dvorakova
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2009
        Now that this Yahoo group works again for me, I would like to add the following.
        (773)684-5879 is my home phone, where I will be till tomorrow (Thursday) morning, and then again only during Pennsic week one. I will check email in Wyoming, however :-).
        Should I be able to join someone on their week two Pennsic trip, that would be great. Alternatively, I could drive and take someone.

        Thank you for letting me know,
        Antonie
        advorak@...