OT: Regia at Rockome Garden

  • Folo Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 9:58 AM
      This weekend, 11 and 12 July, Micel Folcland--the local branch of
      Regia Anglorum, devoted to recreated British and Northern European
      cultures between 950 and 1066--will be setting up at Rockome Garden
      in Arthur (heart of the Illinois Amish country). The manager told me
      they will be open on Sunday, but the web page says differently, so
      call for specific information!

      There will be a cowboy camp set up this weekend as well. Rockome alo
      has various restaurants, shops and craft areas. It is an Amish Disneyland!

      We'll be having textiles, military drills and games. If it is as hot
      as it is supposed to be, there may be neither campfire nor cooking.
      We hope you'll be able to come by! For information on Rockome, see
      http://www.rockome.com/index.html

      Cheers, Folo
      www.micelfolcland.org