Re: [Foxvale] Jeff's Dad's arrangements

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 10:57 PM
      Thanks to all of you for helping us get through this week.
      We appreciate the love, assistance, and warm wishes.

      I thought I'd chime in with addresses if needed.

      Dieterle Memorial Home is 1120 S. Broadway/Rte 25
      Montgomery, Illinois
      60538
      Phone number: 630-897-1196

      St. Mark's Lutheran Church
      27 S Edgelawn Dr
      Aurora, IL 60506-4301
      (630) 897-6891

      Burial will be at:
      Lincoln Memorial Park Inc
       US Route 30 675 Aurora, IL (
      ((630) 898-6230630
      There will be a lunch immediately following burial at St. Mark's Church

      Hillary

      In a message dated 7/6/2009 11:42:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time, seaprincess527@... writes:
      I have been asked to pass along the information about the funeral and wake for Jeff/Gareth's father. The wake will be held Wed. evening from 4 to 8 pm at Dieterle Memorial Home on Route 25 in Montgomery. There will be a small visitation then on Thursday at St. Mark's Church on Edgelawn in Aurora from 9 to 10 am with funeral services to begin at 10. They will then go to the graveside, and then return to the church.
      I know Jeff and Aggie really appreciate all that we've done already with the food and such.
      In Service,
      Francesca/mandy