Baronial Business Meeting Agenda: Sunday July 12, 2009 at 6:00 PM

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2009
      Greetings All!

      Baronial Business Meeting is this coming weekend with the Baronial Charter meeting starting at 4:00 pm. Business meeting will start at 6:00 pm. We will also have the Ayreton Arts Academy that afternoon along with Fighter Practice.

      Details:
      Host: Vanished Wood
      When: Sunday July 12, 2009 at 6:00 PM
      Where: Roselle United Methodist Church
      206 Rush St
      Roselle, IL 60172

      This *is* a potluck. Please bring food! We will have access to the kitchen so if you need to store or cook something, you will have that ability.

      As noted in our last meeting, we will be voting to approve our Financial Policy during the business meeting. Financial Policy draft is located on the Ayreton Yahoo group files. Please contact me if you need a copy. If you can not make the meeting please contact me by Friday July 10.

      Agenda:

      • Upcoming Business Meeting Host Schedule (5 min)
      • Ayreton Officer Reports (5 min each)
      • Transition Update (5 min)
      • Simple Day (5 min)
      • Pennsic (10 min)
      • 40 Year (15 min)
      • Crown / Kingdom gifts (5 min)
      • Upcoming Local Events (5min)
      • Other Announcements

      If you'd like to talk about something in particular that is not on the agenda please let me know before the meeting. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

      Officers – if you can not make it please let me know. Send me what you would like to report or please send your deputy.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal