Sunday, July 12th, Fighter Practice

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2009

      Hello all,

          Just a reminder that there is a practice this Sunday as part of the Ayreton Arts Academy and baronial meeting.  Here is the info:

      Roselle United Methodist Church, 206 S. Rush Street.
      Roselle, IL 60172

      (Same site as All Souls Event last year).

      Time: 1PM (note, NOT 2pm as usual).

          If you are going to be there and you are a marshal, please let me know.  It looks as if we will be able to do authorizations there IF we get enough marshals.

      Henry
    • Thomas Hughes
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2009

        Henry,

        I am a marshal (I think) and I will be there.  I can help marshal until I have to run the Ayreton Baronial Charter meeting at 4PM.

        Sean o’Shaughnessy

        Midlands Regional Marshal

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 12, 2009

          REMNIDER!! Practice is NOT at the GG site (U of Chicago) but instead is listed below...

          Henry