FW: Midlands Regional Armoured Champion

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2009
      Midlands Senechals (or those listed on your websites as senechal),

      If you could please broadcast this on each of your local email lists, it would be most appreciated.

      In Service,

      -Kenwrec Wulfe

      Unto the great Baronies, Incipient Baronies, Shires, Incipient Shires, Cantons and Colleges of the Midlands,

      The time has come to choose a new Armoured Champion of the Midlands. This competition will be held at the Shire of Ravenslake event: Middle Kingdom Academy of Defense - Fete of the Sabaton on Sept 5th, 2009 (http://www.ravenslake.com/MKAODheavy.html)

      Beyond what is described on the website, I have one thing to say: Chivalric virtues...Bring em!

      I look forward to seeing all of you there.

      In Service,

      Sgt. Kenwrec Wulfe
      Midlands Regional Armoured Champion

      MIC - Fete of the Sabaton

      "It is not the oath that gives me faith in the man, but the man that gives me faith in the oath."