Pennsic carpooling

  • Eoghan O'Siodhachain
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2009
      Local Pennsic goers,

      It turns out that my planned rider is unable to attend Pennsic, and I am now without passengers of any sort for the trip. If anyone wants to organize a ride, let me know! I have a compact SUV that is about 2/3 empty at this point, so I can probably fit a fair amount of gear with a single rider or a smaller amount of gear with two riders.

      I plan to leave at some point on the 24th, probably afternoonish, and head back Saturday the 8th. I could probably be persuaded to leave the 9th.

      Cheers,
      Eoghan
    • Antonie Dvorakova
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2009
        Should anyone be still looking for carpooling to Pennsic (second week), I could either give someone a ride or join someone as a passenger. I am planning to go there on Friday and back on Saturday (although I am bit flexible too).
        Thank you,
        Antonie

        From Monday evening at (773)684-5879
        Otherwise: advorak@...